Sunday, September 7, 2008

fish flavored jello and such

Aloha! Work has been going well, I can't believe its already been a month!
The other day I did something I never thought I would do- I made herring-flavored jello. Don't worry I didn't eat any, it was for a dolphin. We made it with flavorless gelatin just as directed on the box, but instead of cold water we used fish juice. Yum.
Other than that, not much else to report, just business as usual I guess. Sorry no pictures this time, I've been too busy with work. Anywho, there will be more later.
Much love and aloha,
Jenna
Oh p.s. Here are some of your names in Hawaiian! Enjoy!
Steve-Kiwini
Anita-Anika
Beth-Peka
Angie-Anela
Doris-Kolika
Tom- Koma
Larry-Lali
Adrian-Akiliano
Kayla-Kaila
Cora-Kaloni
Deanna-Kiana
Jenna-Iena
Gabriel- Kapeliela
Rachel-Lahela
Kaye-Ke

No comments: